What if every child was sent on the right path? What if every child stayed in school? Graduated from college? Got a job? Gave back to their communities? What if every child fulfilled their potential? It would be the start of something BIG.
The 49th Annual BIG Event!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound will host its 49th annual BIG Event on Saturday, October 11, at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. Year after year, our incredible sponsors, guests, and item donors generously contribute to the BIG Event, making the gala one of Big Brothers Big Sisters’ most significant sources of revenue.
BIG Event Features
- Silent auction offerings of more than 100 items valued between $100 and $2,000
- Wine auction offering fine wines and wine-related getaways
- Live auction featuring a variety of exquisite goods and priceless experiences
- Black-tie gala complete with a cocktail reception, fine dining, and after-dinner dancing
- Special room rate for guests staying at The Fairmont
- An opportunity to start something by supporting youth through Big Brothers Big Sisters, a program that continually produces results by matching caring adult role models with children in need.
View photos of the 2012 event online here.
If you have questions about the BIG Event, please contact us at Theresa Ripp or call 206.763.9060 x220.
Click to read last year’s auction catalog!
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Registration, Cocktail Reception and Silent Auction: 5:00 p.m.
Dinner, Program and Live Auction: 7:00 p.m.
The Fairmont Olympic Hotel
$300 per guest
$3,000 per table
Terry and Stephanie Cook